This website is a catalog of information about local musicians, venues, teachers, shops and services, etc. Why? Because Ithaca is a great city, and there is a lot of great live music in this area.
Based in Ithaca, New York, Shore Acres Drive is an indie rock band blending elements of emo, punk, and post-hardcore.
Fools Hill Farm, Spencer, NY
August 18th - 20th 2017, 20+ Bands, Circus Acts, Games, Home Cooked Meals, Kids Activities & More
I-Town Sound is a production and recording studio founded and run by Trevor Thorpe
Dey Street, Ithaca, NY
Grab your chance to play in a band. From beginner to weekend warrior, we have sessions for most any taste. Sign up today!!
Events: Who's playing? Where? and When?
There isn't any comprehensive list of upcoming music events. Here are some tips to find out the "where and when":
- If you have a specific musician or venue in mind, find their page on this site, and then go to their respective Facebook pages for primary source info. Be sure to "Like" their pages.
- Check out WVBR's Concert Log calendar.
- Evensi seems to be an aggregator of localized Facebook event data that you may find useful.
- "Dan Smalls Presents" books a few different venues in Ithaca, and they have a calendar on their site.
- For punk, metal, hip-hop, hardcore music, check out Ithaca Underground.
- For folk/acoustic music, The Canaan Institute is the best resource I've found. They have a comprehensive calendar, e-mail newsletter, discussion forums, and tons of other useful content.
- IthacaEvents.com has some live music event listings as well.
- Ithaca Times Events Calendar
I'll post more links to calendars as I discover them.