This website is a catalog of information about local musicians, venues, teachers, shops and services, etc. Why? Because Ithaca is a great city, and there is a lot of great live music in this area.
Our goal is to create deep, trance-like R&B pockets that will liberate and push listeners into new planes of creative digestion and general life comprehension.
324 Broad St, Waverly, NY
The Waverly store front theater is open to any venue or show
ISI has been building exquisite violins, violas, cellos, mandolins and custom guitars for more than 30 years.
Do you sing — or would you like to? Are you comfortable on stage? Want to feel more "at home" as a performer? Conquer stage fright and be more relaxed on gigs? I can help!
Events: Who's playing? Where? and When?
There isn't any comprehensive list of upcoming music events. Here are some tips to find out the "where and when":
- If you have a specific musician or venue in mind, find their page on this site, and then go to their respective Facebook pages for primary source info. Be sure to "Like" their pages.
- Check out WVBR's Concert Log calendar.
- Evensi seems to be an aggregator of localized Facebook event data that you may find useful.
- "Dan Smalls Presents" books a few different venues in Ithaca, and they have a calendar on their site.
- For punk, metal, hip-hop, hardcore music, check out Ithaca Underground.
- For folk/acoustic music, The Canaan Institute is the best resource I've found. They have a comprehensive calendar, e-mail newsletter, discussion forums, and tons of other useful content.
- IthacaEvents.com has some live music event listings as well.
- Ithaca Times Events Calendar
I'll post more links to calendars as I discover them.