This website is a catalog of information about local musicians, venues, teachers, shops and services, etc. Why? Because Ithaca is a great city, and there is a lot of great live music in this area.
RnB, Soul Music, Dance Music. Original Old School/New School/Future School R n B from Ithaca, NY
5027 State Route 414, Burdett, NY
A craft brewery and bar (featuring live music) in Hector, NY. Original music only. No cover bands.
Voodoo Amps specializes in Tube Amp Modifications, Upgrades & the very best in 100% hand-wired amplifiers.
330 E MLK Jr / State Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
For over 50 years, CSMA has provided instruction in the arts for students of all ages.
Events: Who's playing? Where? and When?
There isn't any comprehensive list of upcoming music events. Here are some tips to find out the "where and when":
- If you have a specific musician or venue in mind, find their page on this site, and then go to their respective Facebook pages for primary source info. Be sure to "Like" their pages.
- FLX Music 24/7 "is your ONE SOURCE for LIVE MUSIC in the Finger Lakes region."
- Check out WVBR's Concert Log calendar.
- Evensi seems to be an aggregator of localized Facebook event data that you may find useful.
- "Dan Smalls Presents" books a few different venues in Ithaca, and they have a calendar on their site.
- For punk, metal, hip-hop, hardcore music, check out Ithaca Underground.
- For folk/acoustic music, The Canaan Institute is the best resource I've found. They have a comprehensive calendar, e-mail newsletter, discussion forums, and tons of other useful content.
- IthacaEvents.com has some live music event listings as well.
- Ithaca Times Events Calendar
I'll post more links to calendars as I discover them.